The Pirate Hunter

Hi! This is Cle.
This blog is 90% SPN, the other 10% is about other series i like and stuff i think is worth to reblog.


Merlin blog: is-not-funny-merlin
POTC blog: alas-my-children

blissfulcatharsis:

even on tumblr I’m the quiet kid that sits in the corner and doesn’t really know anyone

(Fonte: coffin-sick, via jensenackles-aka-perfection)

falloutdreamer:

if you ever worry you’ll do something embarrassing in front of your crush, just remember Dean Winchester stabbed his the first time they met

(via coolest-fallen-angel)

friendlyneighbourhoodpizzaman:

crowley cares about his boys

#crowley is more supportive than my parents

(Fonte: darlingcap, via superpsychlocked-fallen-angel)

"We got work to do."

(Fonte: paladeckis, via rioliv)

thewinchestercave:

9 seasons, 195 episodes, 80 hugs, and thousands of tears later … it all began, September 13, 2005, with two brothers.

(via lipglosskaz)

scarred-fallenangel:

wibbly-wobbly-whatever:

whistling-as-time-goes-by:

brightestcrayons:

ask-the-great-kingdom-england:

kimiknowsallthesecrets:

britneythewriter:

Professor McGonagall welcomes new students to Hogwarts Tumblr.

\ahlksdgfsfddsgsd

image

Let’s think in which fandom they will end

Hermoine would be in the Sherlock fandom, all those smarts and deductions.

Ron would go to Doctor Who. It’s as weird as his family and hey look, he’s ginger.

Harry would belong to Supernatural, fandom of the self-loathing idjits with daddy issues

this post is so accurate I just gaped at it for like 12 seconds

What about Malfoy?

Welcome to Night Vale

(via superwholock-adventuretime)

deanplease:

lipglosskaz:

x

That right there? That’s a dashboard emergency brake. Brings scrolling through the dash to a screaming halt.
Dead stop.
Staring.
And staring
Not just at the ab muscles, but at the fucking SCALE of him. Look at how many inches of lower abdomen exists between his belly button and the line of his (gulp) underwear band. The sheer amount of real estate. Because Jared Padalecki is a big boy in all ways.

#PornAlert

deanplease:

lipglosskaz:

x

That right there? That’s a dashboard emergency brake. Brings scrolling through the dash to a screaming halt.

Dead stop.

Staring.

And staring

Not just at the ab muscles, but at the fucking SCALE of him. Look at how many inches of lower abdomen exists between his belly button and the line of his (gulp) underwear band. The sheer amount of real estate. Because Jared Padalecki is a big boy in all ways.

#PornAlert

(via vanconcastiel)

Misha lays down the motherfucking law. [x]

(Fonte: tinysteve, via superpsychlocked-fallen-angel)

vhanstiel:

thebaronofthebutts:

how do you tell someone you like them without telling them you like them

You rebel against heaven and die for them multiple times.

(via destieliebe)

ouat meme ➜   scenes:   Hook admitting he loves Emma to Ariel/Zelena (3x17)

(via swans-and-scoundrels)

mmmmboptothetop:

teamcheapwill:

secretly-mishacollins:

preparetobemildlyentertained:

You had sex with April?

sam looking at dean immediately 

that moment when you cannot tell whether Sam’s little head thing at the end is 

"Are you serious?"

or

"DO YOU REALIZE DEAN IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE LOOK YOU MADE HIM JEALOUS."

But there’s such a big difference between Sam and deans reactions. Sam is like omg really? lol never thought that would happen and dean is like WTF thought you were saving yourself for me fuck you

Sam also does the head dip thing and looks at Dean then Cas as saying “Look at his reaction. He’s totally in love with you.”

(Fonte: mostly10, via mylifeasagayshipper)